Volvió la música gracias a GoEar.com! =D

Qué vagancia

jueves, mayo 13, 2010

Windir - Saknet (The Longing)

Si buenas...

Pues nada, una gran letra de una gran canción, menos mal la tradujeron. El post habla por sí mismo.
-----------------------------------
The darkness reflects my emotions,
but there is a hollowness in the reflection.
A hollowness that does not end,
just like the longing in my soul.

The hollowness is like the longing in my soul.
The longing is like the hollowness, endless.
The longing after something tremendous that I had.
What I had was just as great as the longing; enormous.

I enjoy pain, but I don't really like it...
I scream but I don't really scream...
I die but I don't really die...
I long...

The dark is for me like the day for you and the others.
The day is for me like the dark for you and the others.
The scream is for me like the laughter for you and the others.
Death is for me like life for you and the others.

Dismal it is to think this way-
Dismal it is to be this way-
Dismal it is to live this way-
Dismal it is, I enjoy it this way...

Dismal it is and dismal it shall be.
Dark it is and dark it will be.
Evil it is and evil it shall be.
The longing is there, but it should not be there...

What one should not do, I long for the most.
What one should not say, I long for the most.
You know what I mean,
it is you I long for the most...

What I lost has hurt,
it will never end.
It has only been painful.
And the longing has been hard.

Pain- now I like it...
Scream- now I scream
Death- now I die...
Longing- I long for you

I die because I long, and I long for death...
---------------------

Eso es todo por el momento...

Vemos,
Suerte

Pems

PD: Por alguna razón esta vaina no me deja bien habilitada la plantilla pre-post o como se llame, alguna idea? xD

No hay comentarios.: